layabout उदाहरण वाक्य
- They are moonshine artists, drunks, layabouts, and occasionally engage in shooting matches during family quarrels.
- "People think it's just about long-haired layabouts who are anti-establishment.
- To leave for surfing was radical at a time when surfers were regarded as long-haired layabouts.
- Alleged humorist Pauly Shore plays Pauly Sherman, the layabout son of a wealthy widower ( David Dukes ).
- Besides, as my guidance counselor said about all us losers, laggards and layabouts, they have potential.
- But her biggest burden is her layabout husband and his ne'er-do-well sidekick, Joxer.
- "Son In Law " ) as a layabout rich kid whose widowed dad marries a buxom bimbo.
- I have yet to see an Alexi Lalas-level loafer / layabout besmirch the Women's World Cup.
- Ligging was first spotted by the OED in 1960 _ " the mere ` ligging'layabout ."
- They were, in the slang of the British Midlands, " dossers " _ slackers, layabouts.