layabout उदाहरण वाक्य
- Hooligans are no longer simply jobless layabouts, some French commentators note, but they might be shopkeepers and accountants.
- He is a self-proclaimed layabout and often tells Murase that he's too lazy to follow orders.
- Stabile regrouped the four unknown actors who play the dimwitted, layabout teen-agers at the center of the story.
- Viewed from abroad, the American voter seems an electoral layabout, ill informed and little inclined to vote at all.
- BEETLEBAILEY-WALKER _ On Sept . 4, 1950, a college layabout named Beetle debuted in a dozen newspapers.
- Rather than appreciate his layabout logic, Sonny's girlfriend Vanessa ( Kristy Swanson ) frets about his lack of ambition.
- It was there that I had to abandon my East Coast notion of surfers as sun-addled, tattooed, monosyllabic layabouts.
- He's seemingly a man of honor, courage and community service, a straight shooter who abhors layabouts like the Dude.
- PALM BEACH, Fla . _ On Sept . 4, 1950, a college layabout named Beetle debuted in a dozen newspapers.
- There on Deck Del Sol, uppermost perch of the crusty craft, layabouts and lovers loll on lounge chairs, gazing heavenward.