legislates उदाहरण वाक्य
- It will be interesting to see how charity can be legislated.
- The Act must either be amended or a new Act legislated.
- "Only governments should legislate, " he said.
- But the problems are too complex to simply be legislated away.
- We can legislate what we think are better opportunities for children,
- If not, the government said it was ready to legislate.
- We either start doing it or risk being legislated into it.
- Gregory legislated on the behaviour of the laity and the clergy.
- In South Australia, there are two legislated fire fighting organisations.
- Where it is legislated against the degree of prohibition also varies.