nakedly उदाहरण वाक्य
- She nakedly confides her grief in a poignant poem to his adoptive parents:
- He still gave the real thing nakedly and directly, leaving nothing out.
- The result, she said, is her most nakedly emotional work to date.
- "When it's taken that nakedly, these are my subjects.
- Bokhin seemed to nakedly utter his inherent ignorance.
- It is nakedly racist in itself that race somehow determines our policy . . ..
- Brown runs an autocratic regime, wielding his power as nakedly as he did in Sacramento.
- Earlier this year, Hatch described Kessler to reporters as self-aggrandizing and nakedly political.
- She asks for love so nakedly and earnestly, it seems downright vicious not to respond.
- I have never seen a sports enterprise so nakedly and publicly disconnected from its fan base.