nakedly उदाहरण वाक्य
- Now his sweaty, heaving, lace-straining paunch glistens nakedly under one Liberace-styled bolero jacket after another.
- However, he has his share of detractors, who accuse him of being manipulative, emotional and too nakedly ambitious.
- The committee's own investigation has been nakedly partisan, in the manner of its chairman's manifest zealotry.
- If you can play the blues completely nakedly and truthfully, then you can play just about any kind of music,
- Florida, the " Land of Flowers, " seems nakedly new, built yesterday or the day before.
- The U . N . High Commissioner for Refugees criticized the ads as " nakedly anti-asylum ."
- The models wore chiffon bras with tiny handkerchief points of chiffon on their dresses, which extended nakedly across their backs.
- With Carousel, Wakeford has recorded three albums of his own'nakedly emotional'songs, and regularly performs live.
- Federico decides to recreate the Biblical story of Susanna, where she nakedly bathes and is leered at by two older men
- The season's lack of good new works will be nakedly revealed when the Tony Award nominating committee meets in May.