plugging उदाहरण वाक्य
- Roberts kept plugging away, trying not to think about Elkington.
- So I've got to keep plugging away ."
- USB devices, plugging in new ones without having to reboot.
- She crawls beneath a computer, unplugging and plugging in wires.
- We're finally plugging into each other's ports.
- Washington gave us some trouble, but we kept plugging away.
- Colonial's traps are " plugging in ."
- PCs can be networked by plugging them into a phone jack.
- It showed what we can accomplish if we keep plugging away.
- Others designers are eagerly plugging into the newest technologies and materials.