puling उदाहरण वाक्य
- At mile 28.9, the Akoni Pule Highway comes to an abrupt end at the Pololk Valley Scenic Point.
- They initially offered government amnesty to the " cofrad�a " with the exception of Hermano Pule and his aides.
- As the haumana progresses through the classes they receive pule which also synchronizes with the processes and the whole learning experience.
- Since 1991 Pule has exhibited extensively throughout New Zealand, Australia, Europe, the USA, the Pacific and Asia.
- Vacky reveals that the sage she met was fake and he had planned this to avoid going naked to Ganpati Pule.
- Among the South African-based players, Mbulelo Oldjohn Mabizela, Jabu Pule, Thabo Mngomeni and Lesley Manyathela stand out.
- Puling out Ukrainian troops from Iraq " could lead to destabilization and become an obstacle for securing Iraqi sovereignty,"
- The word Pule refers to appointments or authorities conferred on certain clans or individuals, sometime in the political history of Samoa.
- Feeling an attack on their religious freedom from Catholic authorities, Hermano Pule and his aide, " hermano mayor"
- Pule then transferred his camp to Alitao, adjacent to Tayabas capital where his followers crowned him King of the Tagalogs.