quaintness उदाहरण वाक्य
- Those familiar with it either love its quaintness and natural beauty or hate its primitiveness.
- But on a closer look, it is a little too quintessential, its quaintness almost contrived.
- The locals all are inscribed with total, effortless rightness that never stumbles into cuteness or quaintness.
- There are coastal towns with more quaintness to them, such as Port Aransas and High Island.
- Mrs . Parisi said, " was not of gingham-curtained, cheese-soup quaintness.
- At the other extreme, a veil of quaintness enshrouded the English carols and Tudor song-book selections.
- For a huge heapin'of quaintness, try the Apple Farm, ( 805 ) 544-2040.
- A billion dollars is fine for education, but not for the faux quaintness of a new ball park.
- It depends on its quaintness to lure tourists off U . S . 101, just three miles away.
- It has a postcard quaintness to it, with church steeples on a hillside overlooking the placid Strule River.