quality newspaper उदाहरण वाक्य
- Both companies also have reputations for publishing high-quality newspapers with strong ties to their local communities.
- It was not easy as general manager in these circumstances with the task of producing a quality newspaper.
- It's available to anyone with a modem, and some of it makes it into quality newspapers.
- As pointed out, a dedicated paragraph in a leading quality newspaper is significant coverage in a reliable source.
- It has been the most reliable quality newspaper, offering analytical articles about Serbia's political and economic troubles.
- Despite the appeals for orthodoxy, Jiang also called on reporters to improve their professionalism and churn out higher quality newspapers.
- It is one of Austria's best-selling quality newspapers and on 18 June 2005 celebrated its 5000th edition.
- To add to my original question ( different address numbers-same person ) I would also suggest reading a quality newspaper everyday.
- Jostling with The Independent at the newsstand are several other broadsheets, known in Britain as quality newspapers, all with strong party philosophies.
- Plugh said Newspaper Media Corp . will look to acquire other quality newspapers ranging from 20, 000 to 150, 000 in circulation.