sabayon उदाहरण वाक्य
- The oven heat intensifies the sweetness of the fruit in the dessert, which he serves with a cool banana sabayon.
- During a moment of inattention, Melissa set down her sabayon, and it promptly fell over in its water bath.
- The oysters in champagne sabayon with caviar, the beef with beef marrow and the trademark chocolate souffle all still tasted terrific.
- Don't miss pastry chef Josefina Hernandez's desserts, such as rose tequila sabayon with rose-petal sorbet.
- I much preferred the fruit savarin, accompanied by toasted brioche, an ethereal Marsala sabayon and crunchy slices of toasted almond.
- Blue Hill in Greenwich Village serves a rosy citrus compote in which grapefruit is the dominant player, topping it with Champagne sabayon.
- Pastry chef Roland Mesnier offered guests a drizzle of red chili pepper sauce or tequila sabayon with their mango and coconut ice cream.
- Daily build images are available to the Sabayon testers, but are released weekly to the public on the system mirrors containing stable releases.
- There's a fine play of textures, with the meringue giving the dessert a nice crunch, and the sabayon adding a wonderful creaminess.
- I like both choices, and between the two of them I feel that I may never produce another sabayon, at least not for this purpose.