spit up उदाहरण वाक्य
- When McKenzie, the baby, spits up, an orange crop top with spaghetti straps is used for wipe-ups.
- Young babies need to awake easily to protect themselves from dangers like choking when they spit up.
- And he doesn't spit up blood anymore.
- Brown s injuries were so severe that she was bedridden for several weeks and spit up blood.
- An infant soils the " diaper " at least ten times a day and spits up constantly.
- Early Sunday evening, the boyfriend called 911 after the injured child spit up blood and had stopped breathing.
- He spit up blood for nearly three hours before finally passing out, hitting his head on the wall.
- The fortunate driver will see a locomotive pass beneath him while the river spits up froth 200 feet below.
- Upon repenting, Jonah and Khalil are spit up onto the shore where they ride Jonah's camel, Reginald, to Nineveh.
- After drinking 1 1 / 3 cups, " she spit up a little and we cuddled, " he said.