stromatolite उदाहरण वाक्य
- These remains predate the oldest previously known stromatolite remains, found in the Dresser Formation in western Australia, by 220 million years.
- Algal mats form in the inter-tidal region and appear as areas of flat black mud flats but are actually living stromatolite.
- That is, did a stromatolite forming cyanobacteria give rise to the Eucarya ( which is the line to which humans belong ).
- The unusual alkaline nature of the lake means that is one of the few locations where ancient stromatolite ( 1 ) algae still grows.
- Proterozoic stromatolite microfossils ( preserved by permineralization in silica ) include cyanobacteria and possibly some forms of the geologic record is " Collenia ".
- The Petrified Sea Gardens, the stromatolite site that she studied, is a National Natural Landmark and a National Historic Landmark of the United States.
- Monohydrocalcite and other carbonates appear to be deposited in Solar Lake by the action of benthic cyanobacterial mats ( stromatolite ), which may be 1 m thick.
- In 2016 melting snow revealed 3.8-billion-year-old stromatolite fossils, the oldest by several hundred million years thus far discovered on Earth.
- The project's Scientific Director Michela Magas of Stromatolite launched the first Music Tech Fest event in London 2012 as a way to bring academics and practitioners together.
- The closing of the Betic corridor is recorded by the presence of lagoonal, silty sediments covered by a stromatolite layer and crowned by a red soil in the westernmost outcrops.