succinctness वाक्य"succinctness" हिंदी में succinctness in a sentence
- One of eight famous literati of Tang �Song period, Wang Anshi was known for writing with succinctness and profundity.
- He completed and perfected his partners'songs with the twangy succinctness he learned from rockabilly guitarists, particularly Carl Perkins.
- We should always be aiming for succinctness and clarity . talk ) 13 : 24, 27 June 2012 ( UTC)
- *FWIW, if uninvolved editors are allowed to weigh in, I personally generally value succinctness in List article titles.
- What Lothar de Maiziere, the last leader of East Germany before unification, first noticed in Angela Merkel was her succinctness.
- "The Met is in some sense the museum, " he says with typical down-to-earth succinctness.
- Peszke's writings are characterized by an admirable clarity and succinctness that may perhaps owe something to his training in medical diagnostics.
- :: See also Wikipedia : Manual of Style ( biographies ) and Wikipedia : Manual of Style ( captions ) # Succinctness.
- However, it was also complimented for its succinctness and relative shortness, considering that most autobiographies of the time were much longer.
- "He hit it good, " observed Angels skipper Terry Collins, in a classic display of baseball-lifer succinctness.