theorizer उदाहरण वाक्य
- These cosmic theorizers, who might be defined as obsessed, confused, intellectually outmatched or just plain weird proponents of demonstrably incorrect ideas, maintain a voluminous correspondence with noted physicists and turn up at their talks and speeches with the reliability of paparazzi chasing princesses and pop artists.
- Her most important scholarly and theoretical work is generally considered to be the recent " The Virtual Window : From Alberti to Microsoft ", which synthesized her previous writing about movies, film, and television, and her long experience as a theorizer of forms of visual experience.
- :: : : : : : : : Galileo did not create an all-encompassing ideology which claimed to putatively explain all aspects of human life, and when it came to things such as the movements of the moons of Jupiter he was a sober empirical observationalist ( as opposed to a bloviating armchair theorizer ).
- Finally, Nicolas Boileau-Despr�aux became the theorizer of poetic classicism : his " Art po�tique " ( 1674 ) praised reason and logic ( Boileau elevated Malherbe as the first of the rational poets ), believability, moral usefulness and moral correctness; it elevated tragedy and the poetic epic as the great genres and recommended imitation of the poets of antiquity.
- :: : : There's actually not all that much controversy among linguists-- a fairly strong majority of those linguists who deal with the detailed specific facts of ancient languages ( as opposed to broad-brush mega-comparison theorizers ) think that a South Russian Urheimat is more probable than an Anatolian Urheimat . talk ) 14 : 16, 23 November 2008 ( UTC)
- :Early Arab nationalism was mainly motivated by resentments against European predominance and / or Ottoman rule, and was formulated by those who had enough exposure to European cultures to be influenced by 19th-century Romantic nationalism in Europe ( so it's conspicuous that the two most prominent pre-WW2 theorizers, George Antonious and Michel Aflaq were both Christians, though the majority of Arabs are Muslims ).
- Granted, most theorizers on this subject are long dead : Henry Adams ( spent 38-years thinking on this topic ), Vilfredo Pareto ( spent 22-years on this subject ), Pierre Teilhard ( spent 25-years on this topic ), etc . What I m most likely going to do, when the new-version of the article is finished, is send the whole thing to afd myself so that the article can gather a formal consensus .-- talk ) 18 : 32, 30 August 2010 ( UTC)