unwaxed उदाहरण वाक्य
- However, unwaxed floss is highly recommended for beginners because it helps to prevent them from cutting their gums.
- Look for unwaxed cucumbers, such as English hothouse, so you can leave the peel on for added color.
- 16 cups 1 / 8-inch cucumber slices ( firm pickling cucumbers or unwaxed regular cucumbers will work ), see Note
- Wax versus unwax floss : Scientific studies have not shown one floss ( unwaxed ) to be superior to the other ( waxed ).
- :: : : : It's a widespread practice to wax them in the US, although you can also get them unwaxed.
- The waxed ones are shiny and the unwaxed ones are dull, that's usually the only way you can tell which are which.
- "' Zest "'is a food ingredient that is prepared by scraping or cutting from the outer, colorful skin of unwaxed lime.
- The temperature was usually in the 20s, though one day it rose into the 30's, on the warm side for cross-country skiing, making the going a bit sticky with unwaxed skis.
- Unwaxed citrus fruit will dry out within a few days . The peel itself has strong antibiotic properties, unless it is punctured, and the wax helps even more . talk ) 18 : 48, 5 January 2011 ( UTC)
- By Helen Fielding . ( Viking, $ 22.95 . ) Though this novel's hilarious British heroine ruthlessly monitors her incoming calories ( most from alcohol ), she still knows the anguish of dateless Saturdays and unwaxed legs.