wage scale उदाहरण वाक्य
- Often that rate is synonymous with the union wage scale.
- Another constraint is expense, especially considering China's low wage scales.
- The agreement negotiated in 1995 by owners and players created a rookie wage scale.
- The man who tinkered with wage scales, materials and machine speeds to increase output?
- The study said income inequality is caused in part by an uneven wage scale.
- Republicans were opposed to Democrats'insistence that union wage scales be required at school construction sites.
- This will make the wage scale salary cap friendly,
- But others say pilots should accept compromises in a contract that includes industry-leading wage scales.
- In some rural areas, the officials said, that is comparable to the local wage scales.
- Additionally, many of those new jobs are on the lower end of the wage scale.