wage scale उदाहरण वाक्य
- So, short of restructuring their wage scales, how can agencies get kids into the business?
- Hunter added that the proposal does not contain a change in the rookie wage scale.
- Pilots resented the split wage scale but agreed because the industry was in a slump.
- The company says it needs relief from GM wage scales of about $ 19 an hour.
- One of the union's major goals was to eliminate the lower wage scale at Delta Express.
- Severance pay and minimum wage scales were added.
- Despite this, Tampa s cigar makers resisted change by defending wage scales and traditional work practices.
- The Knitting Factory also agreed to a wage scale of $ 200 for the 1999 festival.
- Again, three years ago, he was hammered by Falk for simply allowing a rookie wage scale.
- Initially, the new annual wage scale will range from $ 14, 400 to $ 32, 200.