zebra finch उदाहरण वाक्य
- Timing is just one of the problems of a young zebra finch trying to learn to sound like one.
- The zebra finch genome was the second bird genome to be sequenced, in 2008, after that of the chicken.
- In mice it differs from that of humans by three substitutions, and in zebra finch by seven amino acids.
- The zebra finch breeds after substantial rains in its native habitat, which can occur at any time of the year.
- Zebra finches are usually excellent parents and will readily take turns sitting on the nest and bringing food to the young.
- Anyway, small chance it could be a society finch, they are basically the domesticated version of the zebra finch White-rumped _ munia.
- Some birds, such as zebra finches, which are the most popular species for birdsong research, have overlapping sensory and sensorimotor learning stages.
- Another form of laterality is hemispheric dominance for processing conspecific vocalizations, reported for chimpanzees, sea lions, dogs, zebra finches and Bengalese finches.
- Young zebra finches will also have black beaks, with the colouring coming in at puberty, though it begins changing at age one month.
- A similar experiment with captive zebra finches demonstrated the same result as captive birds had increased song variability, which was then preferred by females.