• मशीन टूल नियंत्रण
• यंत्र औजार नियंत्रण
|machine: कल बाइसिकिल मशीन|
|machine tool: मशीन औजर|
|tool: औजार पंजा लिंग|
|control: संचालन जाँच करना|
machine tool control मीनिंग इन हिंदी
machine tool control उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- NC and CNC's drastic advancement of machine tool control deeply transformed the culture of manufacturing.
- Mechanical arrangements to effect CSS have existed for centuries, but they were never applied commonly to machine tool control.
- STEP-NC can communicate a complete machining process description to a machine tool control or between manufacturing software applications.
- In the 1970s, Thermwood developed CNC machine tool control and used it to create machinery that would trim its plastic parts.
- "' STEP-NC "'is a machine tool control language that extends the PDM model for integration into the wider enterprise.
- CAM software would output code for the least capable machine, as each machine tool control added on to the standard G-code set for increased flexibility.
- These developments had the potential for convergence with the automation of machine tool control starting in that century, but the convergence did not happen until many decades later.
- After the failure of a project to develop machine tool control equipment the department remained operative as a result of success with the invention and development of the new electronics material-Veroboard.
- Merton handed these processes over to the blazed gratings made by the Merton NPL method were of great value in making available cheap infra-red spectrometers of high resolving power for research and industry, while long gratings ruled by this method came into use for engineering measurement and machine tool control.
- Mastercam's name is a double entendre : it implies mastery of CAM ( computer-aided manufacturing ), which involves today's latest machine tool control technology; and it simultaneously pays homage to yesterday's machine tool control technology by echoing the older term " master cam ", which referred to the main cam or model that a tracer followed in order to control the movements of a mechanically automated machine tool.