matlockite मीनिंग इन हिंदी
matlockite उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- It occurs in association with galena, cerussite, anglesite and matlockite in the Caracoles, Chile.
- BiOCl exists in nature as the rare mineral bismoclite, which is part of the matlockite mineral group.
- It was found associated with anglesite and matlockite in cavities within altered galena in a lead mine at Cromford, near Tiger, Pinal County, Arizona.
- Our huge Matlockite specimen is now on display, but I can make pictures freely available . talk ) 00 : 52, 7 April 2011 ( UTC)
- Matlockite has been reported from a variety of locations since its discovery at the Tiger, Arizona, Laurium in Greece, a mine near Essen in Germany and near Campiglia in Tuscany.
- It occurs associated with laurionite, penfieldite, fiedlerite, phosgenite in slag deposits; and with leadhillite, matlockite, cerussite, hydrocerussite, diaboleite and wherryite in the Mammoth mine location.
- In the Mammoth-St . Anthony mine of Arizona associated minerals include pseudoboleite, anglesite, cerussite, atacamite, paratacamite, leadhillite, paralaurionite, caledonite, phosgenite, matlockite and bideauxite.
- .. . that the rare mineral "'Matlockite "'( alt = Mineral specimen that is brown in part and cream-colored in part, with a glassy luster, mounted on a plexiglass base