• मेमरी ऐक्सेस
|memory: धारणा याद यादगार|
|access: दाखिला अभिगम|
memory access मीनिंग इन हिंदी
memory access उदाहरण वाक्य
- A logical view of a non-uniform memory access ( NUMA ) architecture.
- Dr . Memory monitors memory allocations and memory accesses using shadow memory.
- However, memory access performance was drastically enhanced with Intel's next generation chips.
- The cache would watch all memory accesses, without asserting DEVSEL #.
- The DP algorithm uses resolution refutation and it has potential memory access problem.
- With no caches, this effectively cut the speed of memory access in half.
- Every memory access which a program can perform always goes through a segment.
- In this case, the refresh rate is comparable to the memory access time.
- :: Indeed, memory access is by far the dominant factor in most programs.
- There are many overhead factors, including contention for cache and main memory access.
- (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information