• पोछ देना
• बुरी तरह से पछाड़ देना
• पूर्ण अधिकार कर लेना
• सफ़ाया करना
|mop: पुचारा कूंचा|
|up: ऊपर की ओर उठा हूआ|
mop up मीनिंग इन हिंदी
mop up उदाहरण वाक्य
- Analysts expect foreign funds and other investors to mop up the stock.
- "I want you to mop up and do great, " he said.
- He spent most of the fourth quarter watching Jason Garrett mop up.
- Meanwhile, teams of soldiers and volunteers continued to mop up the coast.
- Ground staff used the " super-sopper " to mop up remaining puddles.
- Inside Bela Karolyi's refurbished gym, dripping shirts mop up sweat like napkins.
- The Bearkillers arrive soon after and mop up the remaining PPA knights.
- They ultimately chose to move south and mop up any French garrisons.
- Just use Regis Philbin to mop up and turn out the lights.
- The participants go through scores of tissues to mop up their tears.
- finish a task completely; "I finally got through this homework assignment"
पर्याय: get through, wrap up, finish off, polish off, clear up, finish up
- defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
पर्याय: worst, pip, whip, rack up
- to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop; "Mop the hallway now"; "He mopped her forehead with a towel"
पर्याय: wipe up, mop