nystagmus मीनिंग इन हिंदी
nystagmus उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- Glaucoma, nystagmus, scotoma, or strabismus may also occur.
- These similarities include gaze-evoked and rebound nystagmus and vertigo.
- The characteristic ocular abnormalities are nystagmus and lateral rectus weakness.
- This test will reproduce vertigo and nystagmus characteristic of posterior canal BPPV.
- The disorder is also associated with myopia, nystagmus and generalized seizures.
- Affected individuals commonly suffer from photophobia, nystagmus and achromatopsia.
- Kayla Lyssy, 14, Abilene, Texas _ nystagmus
- Nystagmus and oscillopsia are two conditions that overlap the vestibular and ocular systems.
- This straining led first to temporary nystagmus and then to a permanent disability.
- LCA is typically characterized by nystagmus, and severe vision loss or blindness.
- involuntary movements of the eyeballs; its presence or absence is used to diagnose a variety of neurological and visual disorders