• संविदा दायित्व
|obligation: काम डयूटी कार्य|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|contract: स्वीकृत हात नियम|
obligation of contract मीनिंग इन हिंदी
obligation of contract उदाहरण वाक्य
- The Constitution prohibits the several states from impairing the obligations of contracts.
- No laws impairing the obligation of contracts shall be enacted.
- Madison vigorously defends the outlawing of bills of attainder, ex post facto laws and laws impairing the obligations of contracts.
- It also found that the treatment of notes as legal tender represented an impairment to enforcing the obligations of contracts.
- He added that the state had no right to annul the purchase of the land, since doing so would impair the obligations of contract.
- Section ten says, No bill of attainder, ex post facto law or law impairing the obligation of contract shall be enacted .
- Fort Wayne appealed to the U . S . Supreme Court, arguing that the tax violated the federal Constitution, which prohibits state laws from " impairing the obligation of contracts ."
- Webster argued to the Court that the clause of the Constitution barring states from impairing the obligations of contracts is applicable not just to past contracts, but also to future contracts.
- :No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, nor any law impairing the obligation of contracts, shall ever be passed, and no conviction shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture of estate.
- In both cases, the circuit courts had ruled the replevin law impaired the obligation of contracts in violation of the Contract Clause of the United States Constitution and similar language in the Kentucky Constitution.