• अपलक्ष्य दूरी कोण
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
|angle: कोना बंसी कोण कोना|
off angle मीनिंग इन हिंदी
off angle उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- The azimuth and take-off angle are used to plot the position of an individual seismic record.
- A bevel protractor is a graduated circular protractor with one pivoted arm used for measuring or marking off angles.
- He steps up one stride, or back two, constantly cutting off angles and anticipating the next pass or shot.
- The take-off angle is the angle from the vertical of a seismic ray as it emerges from the earthquake focus.
- After the beating, footage was shown of The Hurricane ripping off his mask and striking Rosey because he did not help him fend off Angle.
- Planica got new chairlift, judge tower renovated, landing zone widened, profile adjusted and take-off angle lowered to keep jumpers closer to the ground.
- "I run off angles and body positions, and I'm not able to get the right angle and body position as I'm starting right now.
- These angles are calculated from a standard set of tables that describe the relationship between the take-off angle and the distance between the focus and the observing station.
- However, while in overdrive mode, symbols will travel diagonally and glide in from off angles instead of their normally vertical ( center target ) or horizontal ( left & right targets ) flight paths.
- The simulations applied braking forces at different stages of the takeoff to determine what effects, if any, the forces affected the ability of the aircraft to reach a take-off angle and speed.