• जैव अपद्रव्य
|organic: जैविक खाद अवयवी
organic impurity मीनिंग इन हिंदी
organic impurity उदाहरण वाक्य
- Hydrogen peroxide is used in certain waste-water treatment processes to remove organic impurities.
- Additionally, nearly all surfaces are prone to contamination of organic impurities in the air.
- S�derberg electrodes have a higher proportion of organic impurities when compared to the pre-baked electrodes.
- Minor organic impurities are the cause of the slightly bitumen-like smell emitted while the marble is worked; it disappears after working.
- Specifically, finings used to remove organic impurities and improve clarity and flavour include several animal products, including casein, albumen, gelatin and isinglass.
- Organic impurity was measured relative to the Kent Water Company's benchmark, who supplied part of London ( in areas, in direct competition with the others ).
- This water production process guarantees that the water is free of micro-organisms, metallic and organic impurities, chlorine, and carcinogenic elements that are harmful to the body.
- Crude glycerol from the hydrolysis of triglycerides can be purified by treatment with activated carbon to remove organic impurities, alkali to remove unreacted glycerol esters, and ion exchange to remove salts.
- Chemical training in those days was not lengthy, and at the age of 18 he was selected by Edward Frankland to assist in devising methods of determining organic impurities in sewage.
- Dr . Frankland's analysis of water supplied to London during the month of October 1876 gave a relative degree of organic impurity compared to a given volume of the Kent Company's water.