• विकिरणी फर्श तापन
|radiant: कांति चमक प्रकाश|
|floor: ज़मीन तल खास|
|heating: ताप तापक तापन|
radiant floor heating मीनिंग इन हिंदी
radiant floor heating उदाहरण वाक्य
- Radiant floor heating is another type of hot-water heating system.
- Wright invented modern radiant floor heating, using hot water running through pipes instead of hot air through flues.
- Wright was so impressed by ondol that he invented radiant floor heating which uses hot water to heat up the floor.
- Each hut utilizes a contained composting toilet system, solar power, and radiant floor heating powered by a wood boiler.
- The renovation included several energy-saving improvements such as the installation of solar panels and a radiant floor heating system.
- Since the heating element is embedded in the floor slab, radiant floor heating is only practical for single-level houses.
- Instead of ondol-hydronic radiant floor heating, modern-day houses such as high-rise apartments have a developed version of the ondol system.
- Hydronic radiant floor heating systems use a boiler or district heating to heat water and a pump to circulate the hot water in plastic pipes installed in a concrete slab.
- But it takes time to heat a cold room with radiant floor heating because the heating elements must warm up a large slab of concrete before the heat can rise to the room above.
- The facility features environmentally friendly building practices and an energy efficient building design, such as a green roof, natural ventilating system, radiant floor heating / cooling system and daylight harvesting systems.