redolence मीनिंग इन हिंदी
redolence उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- No matter how often you touch their leaves, they continue to emit their redolence.
- I love the way the inside of a pumpkin smells; it has a fresh, clean redolence that reminds me of childhood.
- In summer, due to the fresh air, redolence of coniferous forest, and the swift sound of the river, people flock to its shores alone and in company.
- Passing through the arched gateway into Asni's market, one is immediately taken by the commotion of people, the redolence of food and the bright colors of people's attire.
- Despite fans that turn over the air 19 times an hour and filter it cleaner than an operating room's, the lab carries a certain barnyard redolence, an unmistakable eau de pig.
- :: Still, repetitious has a faint odor, a miasmic redolence, nay a whiff of putrescence, of underlying annoyance about it . talk ) 01 : 08, 4 May 2012 ( UTC)
- "Birds of Passage, " translated by John Brownjohn from the French, is in a line of other, much greater works that evoke the cosmopolitan redolence of the foreign communities in pre-Nasser Egypt.
- Ambiguity and redolence are what make even photographs like these, conceived as scientific documents, into aesthetic artifacts, ambiguity being the root of their claim to the status of art, never mind how homely they may look.
- I had no trouble becoming involved in the history of Woodington, Derbyshire, the life cycle of the hornet as thoughtfully observed by a man who has put away far too many beers, and the redolence of his pain ."
- The fifth film, " Dai-goshM : BMkyM no Gingakan Kukan " ( Chapter 5 : " The Redolence of Intergalactic Space " ) featuring Episodes 15-18, was released in twelve Japanese theaters on April 13, 2013.