• परिपूर्ण होना
• भरपूर होना
• भरा होना
repletions मीनिंग इन हिंदी
repletions उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- He lay like a filthy leech, exhausted with his repletion.
- The tick feeds at night, ingesting blood to repletion in about 15 minutes.
- Prompt fluid and salt repletion, orally or intravenously, is the key to saving lives, Neira said.
- The call is a rolling trilled " breep ", and the song is a hard rolling repletion of " zerlip ".
- The SOL is available in two editions, a standard edition and the Marine edition which uses hydrophobic coating to provide water repletion instead of waterproofing the laptop.
- Thus, HSD2 neuron inactivation by salt intake does not reflect simply the repletion of a physiologic deficit, and may instead reflect active inhibition triggered by salt ingestion.
- If a caterpillar finds food and feeds to repletion, it returns to the tent, laying down a recruitment trail that serves to recruit hungry tent mates to its food find.
- Veldhuis JD, Cosma M, Erickson D, Paulo R, Mielke K, Farhy LS, Bowers CY . Tripartite Control of Growth Hormone Secretion in Women during Controlled Estradiol Repletion.
- The sequence of the three stanzas then is pre-harvest ripeness, late-harvest repletion, and post-harvest natural music . " Any similarity is in the tight statement of fact.
- Vitamin D toxicity is closely related to a depletion of Vitamin K and that repletion of Vitamin K allows individuals to supplement with higher doses of Vitamin D without the negative calcium-related side effects.