• पवित्र उपवन
|sacred: निवेदित परमपावन|
|grove: कुंज कुञ्ज झुरमुट|
sacred grove मीनिंग इन हिंदी
sacred grove उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- Sacred groves are small areas of forest preserved by local people.
- The most famous of the sacred groves is the Mannampurathu Kavu.
- Aniel burns the sacred groves and drags away the standing stones.
- Mother then retreats to the Sacred Grove and closes the pathways.
- Roman reports of the druids mention ceremonies being held in sacred groves.
- The sacred grove also features in the history of Gaius Marcius Coriolanus.
- Sacred groves provide sanctuary to the local flora and fauna.
- Cult activities take place in sacred groves outside almost all Tarok settlements.
- It had both a well-known sacred grove and great Royal Mounds.
- Under Persian occupation, the governor Artayctes desecrated the sacred grove of Protesilaus.