abundance ratio वाक्य"abundance ratio" हिंदी में abundance ratio in a sentence
- A gas with cosmological abundances of hydrogen and helium is much more transparent than gas with solar abundance ratios.
- The lack of a deep convection zone would mean that the outer layers would retain higher abundance ratios of these heavy elements.
- The conversion between flux units and TNU depends on the thorium to uranium abundance ratio ( Th / U ) of the emitter.
- Clear evidence of the presence of 26 Al at an abundance ratio of 5?0 " 5 was shown by Lee, et al.
- In the same paper, the authors also elaborate on the HNC / HCN abundance ratio as a means of determining the temperature of the environment.
- The first graph ( on the left; fig . 1 in paper ) plots the nitrogen / oxygen vs . oxygen / hydrogen abundance ratio.
- A number of detections have been made towards the end of confirming the temperature dependence of the abundance ratio of [ HNC ] / [ HCN ].
- For example, quantitative analysis performed by mass spectrometry on biological samples can determine, by the relative abundance ratio of specific proteins, indications of certain diseases, like cancer.
- In 1992, Schilke et al . measured abundances of HNC, HCN, and deuterated analogs along the OMC-1 ridge and core and confirmed the temperature dependence of the abundance ratio.
- The mean cyclic-to-linear abundance ratio for C 3 H is found to be 2.7, although a large variation in this ratio is observed from source to source.