amplifier noise वाक्य"amplifier noise" हिंदी में amplifier noise in a sentence
- The x-intercept of the line is equal to the negative of the amplifier noise temperature-" T amp " in kelvin.
- The problem that has to be overcome is to reduce the amplifier noise; this requires cooling the camera to extremely low temperatures.
- The amplifier noise temperature can also be determined from the y-intercept, which is equal to " T amp " multiplied by the gain.
- They've offered everything from Lou Reed's " Metal Machine Music, " a double album of amplifier noise, to Warhol's " Sleep, " a six-hour film of a man sleeping.
- Amplifier noise is a major part of the " read noise " of an image sensor, that is, of the constant noise level in dark areas of the image.
- It is Widely used in DWDM systems dynamic wavelength selection, DWDM signal separation, optical performance monitoring, field tunable optical noise filtering and optical amplifier noise suppression, etc . Optical multiplexers ( couplers ) makes different wavelength coupling into an optical fiber and different wavelength carries different information.
- The noise power at the output of the amplifier ( i . e . the noise power coupled to an impedance-matched load that is connected to the amplifier output ) is " P out = Gk B ( T R + T amp ) B ", where " G " is the amplifier power gain and " T amp " is the amplifier noise temperature.