associative agnosia वाक्य"associative agnosia" हिंदी में associative agnosia in a sentence
- Associative agnosia is an inability to identify objects even with apparent perception and knowledge of them.
- Individuals with associative agnosia can copy or match simple figures, indicating that they can perceive objects correctly.
- In contrast, associative agnosia is a type of agnosia where perception occurs but recognition still does not occur.
- If a person correctly perceives the forms and has knowledge of the objects, but cannot identify the objects, they have associative agnosia.
- Because primary visual processing was intact, Lissauer considered the possible diagnostic distinction between deficits in perception ( apperceptive agnosia ) and in recognition ( associative agnosia ).