channel buoy वाक्य"channel buoy" हिंदी में channel buoy in a sentence
- The Coast Guard also found that all its channel buoys and lights worked properly, he said.
- A few days later, she laid swept channel buoys in Kii Suido after minesweepers had cleared the entrance.
- Buoys serviced by the " Papaw " ranged from tiny nun buoys to the tall 18, 000 lb Galveston Entrance Channel Buoy.
- On 25 November 2015, " Georgia " struck a channel buoy and subsequently grounded whilst entering the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base.
- From his office, Lautman would check the Internet for reports from two channel buoys, watching the water temperature rise as high summer approached.
- The ship's commanding officer, Captain Eric Merrill, was removed from command on 21 June 2011 after the ship struck a channel buoy at Mina Salman, Bahrain earlier that same month.
- She laid channel buoys in the Caroline Islands, conducted salvage operations and set mooring buoys in the Mariana Islands, and assisted other ships in supplying Marcus Island and Iwo Jima.
- Mooring to " Nevada " s port bow at 12 : 40, " Avocet " went slowly ahead, pushing her aground at channel buoy no . 19, with fire hoses led out to her forward spaces and her signal bridge.
- :: : : : : Another instance of coded use of red and green is for channel buoys and identifying directions of ships and aircrafts . " Ships and aircraft carry a red light on the port side, and a green one on the starboard side . " from starboard.