charcoaled वाक्य"charcoaled" हिंदी में charcoaled in a sentence
- The upside is Alex's charcoaled lamb chops.
- He was surrounded by the charcoaled hulks of hills, talking about needless death and perseverance.
- Three of them are appetizers, like charcoaled shrimp with simmered artichokes, basil and pomegranate seeds.
- Among the other pieces, there were charcoaled versions of classical designs such as Gaudi, Campana Brothers.
- Eighty pounds gone, eyes leadened and skin charcoaled, he looked like a shrunken voodoo doll of his former self.
- Over the mantel-piece had been charcoaled'Rascal'; over the pier-table,'Abolitionist . '"
- The shish taouk ( LE 10.50 for seven large pieces ) is moist and exceptionally tender, with pleasantly charcoaled edges.
- His steaks, grilled over fragrant mesquite, have more than just a charcoaled flavor _ you can taste the pungent tang of the wood smoke.
- After stirring up a ruckus with vegetarians by filtering water through charcoaled cattle bones, an English utility said Tuesday it's looking for less controversial ways to keep the supply clean.
- The Bengali gourmands now get into conversation over Beluga, smoked salmon, Lemon Morangue, Charcoaled Haddock and many more delectable food items that so far had been confined within the colourful World of 007.