charge book वाक्य"charge book" हिंदी में charge book in a sentence
- He charges Book with desertion and demands to know Skinner's'whereabouts.
- It is one of his most poetically charged books.
- The museum's memorabilia collections include, uniforms, equipment, medals, photographs, scenes of crime evidence, and occurrence and charge books.
- In his charged book, " The Road to Hell : The Ravaging Effects of Foreign Aid and International Charity,"
- Last week, e-commerce giant Amazon . com admitted that it charges book publishers for premium placement of certain recommendations on its Web site.
- He could charge books, clothing and other items when he needed them and later pay for them with earnings from his college work-study job.
- The museum's collections include items from the Great Train Robbery of 1963, uniforms, equipment, medals, photographs, scenes of crime evidence, and occurrence and charge books.
- The Charge Book is held in Staffordshire records office and this indicates that between 1890 and 1941 some 28 persons were detained overnight for various alleged offences.
- "The Shape of Snakes " is a lively, politically charged book that takes on race and class in England, but it doesn't mark a step forward in Walters's writing.
- Jeannine Verdes-Leroux, a historian, gathered her objections into an emotionally charged book titled " The Wise Man and Politics : An Essay on the Sociological Terrorism of Pierre Bourdieu ."