command control system वाक्य"command control system" हिंदी में command control system in a sentence
- He then switched to the new rate command control system and found perfect response, although fuel consumption was high.
- In 1997, Havelsan added command control system ( C4ISR ), training and simulations system and management information systems to its functions.
- The KC-135 tanker squadron also operated EC-135s in a Post-Attack Command Control System role until April 1970.
- They were fitted with LIOD Mk . 2 electro-optical fire control and TACTICOS command control systems during their mid-life modernization program.
- The Czech military has selected two U . S . companies to supply a command control system like ones used by armies in most NATO countries.
- Russian officials fear the costly new radars and command control system the United States might erect in the next century will become the building blocks for a more comprehensive antimissile defense.
- KALKAN is currently the main radar of the Turkish Armed Forces'mobile Air Defense Early Warning and Command Control System ( HER0KKS ) and Medium Altitude Air Defense Missile System,
- The Wing also operated a B-58 combat crew training school, and gained an EC-135 post-attack command control system ( PACCS ) mission in mid-1966.
- The wing operated a B-58 combat crew training school, August 1965 December 1969, and gained a post-attack command control system ( PACCS ) mission in mid-1966.
- In 1995 Lionel introduced the Trainmaster Command Control System, which turns the entire track layout into an antenna for a hand-held remote control that looks just like a television remote-control device.