comparison operation वाक्य"comparison operation" हिंदी में comparison operation in a sentence
- Ligand-based methods typically require a fraction of a second for a single structure comparison operation.
- The predicate agrees with the normal comparison operations when they say one floating point number is less than another.
- The normal comparison operations however treat NaNs as unordered and compare " 0 and + 0 as equal.
- This can also be problematic if a data type only provides a comparison operation, but not a ( de ) serialization operation.
- Performing operations on the column vectors is faster than processing one row at a time for most comparison operations . talk ) 13 : 25, 16 December 2014 ( UTC)
- If the implementation does not ensure atomicity of the increment, decrement and comparison operations, then there is a risk of increments or decrements being forgotten, or of the semaphore value becoming negative.
- An upper-bounded ? operator would require an additional register " ub " to contain the number that represents the upper bound plus an additional comparison operation; an algorithm could provide for both lower-and upper bounds ."
- If the target program picks up the value from a " random " location in memory ( one it doesn't'own'usually ), it may for example be nulls ( X " 00 " ) in almost every normal situation and the program works OK . If the monitoring program shifts the load point, it may pick up say X " FF " and the logic would cause different results during a comparison operation.