consummation of marriage वाक्य"consummation of marriage" हिंदी में consummation of marriage in a sentence
- Maharashtrian Hindu couples are expected to visit a Khandoba temple to obtain Khandoba's blessing on consummation of marriage.
- The process had legal force and therefore need witnesses who should bear witness to the legal consummation of marriage later.
- Janaka dispatches messengers to Ayodhya to inform Dashratha and his family about the marriage of Rama and Sita and invite them for the formal consummation of marriage ceremony.
- It was presumed that the consummation of marriage included the " sponsalia de praesenti " and thus rendered the " sponsalia de futuro " a valid marriage.
- Jacob later requested the right to marry Rachel in return for his service to Laban, only to discover that Rachel had switched places with Leah, fearing the consummation of marriage.
- The Church stands by its doctrines on sexual intercourse as defined by the Natural law : intercourse must at once be both the renewal of the consummation of marriage and open to procreation.
- Yemeni Muslim activists argue that some girls are ready for marriage at age 9 . According to HRW, in 1999 the minimum marriage age 15 for women was abolished; the onset of puberty, interpreted by conservatives to be at age nine, was set as a requirement for consummation of marriage.