direct addressing वाक्य"direct addressing" हिंदी में direct addressing in a sentence
- Direct addressing was a special case where Y was used as the operand address with no modification.
- With those points out of the way, a direct addressing of the question can be started.
- Similarly to honorifics like doctor, it can also be used for direct addressing by itself when there is no ambiguity.
- A program running in one field could reference data in the same field by direct addressing, and reference data in another field by indirect addressing.
- While the 8088 was restricted to 1MB of memory because of its 20-bit address bus, DEC microprocessors were capable of accessing 4MB with their 22-bit addressing ( although direct addressing of memory was limited in both approaches to 64KB segments, limiting the size of individual code and data objects ).
- Thus, the " direct addressing " mode needs to be emulated using the four instructions mentioned earlier to load the address into a spare register; followed by an instruction to select that register as the index register; followed, finally, by the intended operation on the data variable that is pointed to by that address.
- Communication can happen right after the association . " Direct addressing " uses both radio address and endpoint identifier, whereas indirect addressing uses every relevant field ( address, endpoint, cluster, and attribute ) and requires that they are sent to the network coordinator, which maintains associations and translates requests for communication . " Indirect addressing " is particularly useful to keep some devices very simple and minimize their need for storage.
- Another very simple implementation technique, usable when the keys are restricted to a narrow range of integers, is direct addressing into an array : the value for a given key " k " is stored at the array cell " A " [ " k " ], or if there is no binding for " k " then the cell stores a special sentinel value that indicates the absence of a binding.