dust suppression वाक्य"dust suppression" हिंदी में dust suppression in a sentence
- Irrigation systems are also used for dust suppression, disposal of sewage, and in mining.
- In addition to irrigation, guns are used for industrial applications such as dust suppression and logging.
- The coal company proposes to pump nearly two billion gallons of ground water out for dust suppression.
- This company was hired to upgrade the dust suppression and collection system, and they just didn't do their job ."
- In 2008, the Queensland Government announced A $ 20.9 million worth of funding for the port which included A $ 4.3 million for dust suppression measures.
- Aqueous Lignosulfonate solutions are also widely used as a non-toxic dust suppression agent for unpaved road surfaces, where it is popularly, if erroneously, called " tree sap ".
- Lauriski's proposal would allow for higher levels of coal dust when companies showed they could not bring the levels down through " feasible " means, like ventilation or dust suppression.
- If you reside near an unpaved road, you may want to have the road treated for dust suppression by one of the contractors authorized to do road oiling by the County.
- This type of system is known to most people as a " waterreel " traveling irrigation sprinkler and they are used extensively for dust suppression, irrigation, and land application of waste water.
- Despite three years of improvements _ a new fire suppression system, the beginnings of a dust suppression system, better lighting and training _ small fires regularly broke out along the mill's five flock lines.