introgressive hybridization वाक्य"introgressive hybridization" हिंदी में introgressive hybridization in a sentence
- He published " Introgressive Hybridization " in 1949 which described the role of introgression in speciation.
- Budworm populations from Rocky Mountain regions south of the area of introgressive hybridization of spruce differ from " C . biennis " ( Stehr 1967 ).
- "Introgression " or " introgressive hybridization " is the term applied to the process whereby hybrids between distinct species then hybridize with each other.
- Analyses of the genomes of bears have recovered multiple instances of introgressive hybridization between various bear species, including introgression of polar bear DNA intro brown bears during the Pleistocene.
- Analyses of DNA sequences of bears have recovered multiple instances of introgressive hybridization between various bear species, including introgression of polar bear DNA into brown bears during the Pleistocene.
- Species classification for seeds collected from spruce stands in which introgressive hybridization between white and Sitka spruces ( " P . sitchensis " ) may have occurred is important for determining appropriate cultural regimens in the nursery.
- To help clarify species and subspecies boundaries, and to establish whether morphology-based classifications were consistent with evolutionary relationships, the introgressive hybridization since the tested individuals of these two taxa originated from a region of sympatry in southern Thailand.
- It is hypothesized that this Banff subspecies'unique genetic structure was irreversibly mixed with another subspecies ( termed introgressive hybridization ), and by 1986 it had disappeared and was declared extinct in 1987 by COSEWIC . Currently a study is underway to clarify the taxonomic classification of this putative subspecies.
- A hybridity index used by Wright ( 1955 ), for instance, provided evidence of widespread introgression between white and Engelmann spruces in the area bounded by latitudes 51?and 59?N and longitudes 109�and 124?W . Isozyme analyses have confirmed introgressive hybridization between white and Sitka spruces in the Skeena area of British Columbia ( Copes and Beckwith 1977 ).