lanugo वाक्य"lanugo" हिंदी में lanugo in a sentence
- Lanugo functions as an anchor to hold the vernix caseosa on the skin.
- Without the lanugo to anchor the vernix caseosa, these functions would be compromised.
- Lanugo hair is a much thicker type of hair that normally grows only on fetuses.
- Vellus hair is not lanugo hair.
- Vellus hair replaces lanugo hair on a human fetus at 36 to 40 weeks of gestation.
- Calves are born with only a thin layer of blubber, but some species compensate for this with lanugos.
- Calves are born with only a thin layer of blubber, but some species compensate for this with thick lanugos.
- Pups are born with a light brown, downy pelage ( lanugo ), until the first molt at weaning.
- The shots capture a tiny wrinkled hand, a singular pout, lashes and lanugo, bouncy baby butts and chunky baby thighs.
- The child has congenital hypertrichosis lanuginosa or lanugo, " fine, silky hair that coats the face and body ."