marker beacon वाक्य"marker beacon" हिंदी में marker beacon in a sentence
- Each fighter was given a box and flew to its allotted marker beacon.
- VAR also used marker beacons similar to the ILS.
- The pilot could also hear the azimuth signal and the marker beacons in his headset.
- So players would not get lost in the terrain, they also introduced the marker beacons.
- The indicator also included two neon lamps to indicate when the aircraft crossed over each of the marker beacons.
- Additional " marker beacons " ( low power VHF radio transmitters ) were sometimes included as supplementary orientation points.
- The aircraft's radio range equipment also lacked a marker beacon receiver, due to lack of sufficient parts.
- This occurs infrequently and only at outlying, low density airports where marker beacons or compass locators are already in place.
- ILS installations also include one or more " marker beacons " located off the end of the runway to provide distance indications as the aircraft approaches the runway.
- Marker beacons can be set on the map for Link to follow, and save points in the form of statues preserve Link's progress up to that point.