mistake of law वाक्य"mistake of law" हिंदी में mistake of law in a sentence
- Of course my concern is that a mistake of law should be avoided.
- This was a mistake of law that we seek to correct,
- I do not believe he made mistakes of law.
- Where, moreover, reliance on Southland did make a significant difference, rescission of the contract for mistake of law would often be available.
- It then concluded that Sergeant Darisse's mistake of law was objectively reasonable and that he had reasonable suspicion to stop Heien's vehicle.
- Lord Simonds discussed why a mistake of law was different from a mistake of fact, because " ignorantia juris neminem excusat ".
- It certainly is true that mere mistakes of law in the course of a trial are not to be corrected in that way.
- However if a party is " induced " to enter into a contract by the mistake of law then such a contract is not valid.
- The defense is a mistake of fact, ie ., whether the victim was 18 years or more of age, rather than a mistake of law.
- The law makes a distinction between mistake of law and mistake of fact : being unaware of a law, and being unaware of a " "'material " "'fact.