moored mine वाक्य"moored mine" हिंदी में moored mine in a sentence
- However, " Salvor " towed ex-MK 5 Marine Mammal operations, and recovery of moored mines.
- This mine is mainly for riverine and coastal use and can also be used as part of the moored mine system.
- Three kinds of mines, processor based mine, moored mine and processor based exercise mine are in production for the Navy.
- Mechanical sweeps are devices designed to cut the anchoring cables of moored mines, and preferably attach a tag to help the subsequent localization and neutralization.
- The ASW equipment ( SONAR and LAPADS equipment ) normally fitted had been removed and prototype equipment designed to detect shallow moored mines was fitted instead.
- Also in 1970, Fengxi Machinery Factory and Engineering Technology Equipment Research Institute begun to jointly develop a riverine moored mine that can be remotely controlled fuse.
- While patrolling upriver 7 July, she encountered and successfully swept two Confederate moored mines, among the first of their kind used in the Civil War.
- Anti-submarine nets were laid in North Bay, and eight lines of moored mines and a control centre on land protected the entrance of Saldanha Bay.
- The ALMDS is a sensor system designed to detect, classify, and localize floating and near-surface moored mines in littoral zones, straits, and choke points.
- The first three types of naval mines entered the Chinese service are all moored mines equipped with contact fuses, and all of them are developed by the Fengxi Machinery Factory.