obiter dicta वाक्य"obiter dicta" हिंदी में
- This view has generally not received judicial endorsement . ( obiter dicta)
- Courts may consider " obiter dicta " in opinions of higher courts.
- Other matters mentioned in that judgment were merely " obiter dicta ".
- For these reasons, the obiter dicta may often be taken into consideration by a court.
- Whatever support it gave to the validity of those decisions was obiter dicta, and may properly be disregarded.
- I was attempting to exclude such issues, mostly because they're as obiter dicta and so obscurantist.
- However, these remarks had been made " obiter dicta ", and thus held no judicial authority.
- University of Florida scholars Teresa Reid-Rambo and Leanne Pflaum explain the process by which obiter dicta may become binding.
- In an " obiter dicta ", Hoffmann J also looked at one of the liquidator's arguments.
- In 1928 Lucas had been stung by Eliot's review in the " obiter dicta " and hieratic tone.