policy broker वाक्य"policy broker" हिंदी में policy broker in a sentence
- Bimson's banking policy broke with conventional wisdom.
- This policy broke down over time and several babies were born during the internment years.
- Talks between personnel and management over compensation for handling customers'insurance policies broke down Wednesday and no further talks were scheduled, union and bank officials said.
- Abbott said the EU had not decided whether to appeal against the decision that the banana policies broke WTO rules, but he did not believe it was likely.
- Because the Leagues were very decentralized, conflicts over religion and foreign policy broke out during the war ( known as the " B�ndner Wirren " or Confusion of the Leagues ).
- The forum is unlike the other targets of protesters _ the International Monetary Fund, for example, and the World Bank _ in that its role as a private policy broker is overshadowed by its appearance.
- A simmering dispute over church policy broke into the open when Cardinal Hans Hermann Groer, the Austrian primate, failed this spring to deny accusations he had abused minors as a religion teacher some 20 years ago.
- And while the state Senate majority leader, Joseph L . Bruno, has played the mediator, trying to be both policy broker and political peacemaker, some longtime lobbyists say his balancing act forces him to straddle the contradictions.
- The policy broke down with the fall of Bismarck and the unstable behaviour of the new German Kaiser, Wilhelm II . Rising German hostility and naval expansion, and the Dual Alliance between France and Russia, led British politicians to become increasingly concerned about the international situation.
- The Hartford was named last month in a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer against Marsh & amp; McLennan Cos ., alleging policy brokers took payoffs from insurance companies to steer corporate clients their way rather than get the best prices, as they are required.