primaeval वाक्य"primaeval" हिंदी में primaeval in a sentence
- The romantic, primaeval forest's loneliness and longing for closeness ."
- Or alternatively, according to some opinions, ancient Turkic runes descend from primaeval Turkic graphic logograms.
- According to this myth, they were born from a lily flower that arose from the primaeval ocean.
- Between 1888 and 1917, the Russian tsars owned all of primaeval forest, which became the royal hunting reserve.
- Then earth will be restored to her primaeval majesty ( " The Last Death ", 1827 ).
- In 1766 Oliver Goldsmith described it being played in " The Vicar of Wakefield ", calling it a " primaeval pastime ".
- The sun-god Ra came from the primaeval mound of creation only after he set his daughter Maat in place of Isfet ( chaos ).
- The personal name'Bayan'entered primaeval eastern Slavic folklore as a legendary poet-singer Bayan, and gave a name to a'Bayan'brand name of Russian harmonica.
- The portrayal of giants as a dying breed is consistent with much of European folklore, where they are frequently described as primaeval creatures who built ruins and created strange landforms long before humans arrived.
- One of her most famous ballads is " Belovezhskaya Pushcha ", composed in 1975, which celebrates Bialowieza Primaeval Forest, a last remnant of the European wildwood split now between Poland and Belarus.