rabbets वाक्य"rabbets" हिंदी में rabbets in a sentence
- The rabbet is to hold the picture in place in the frame.
- Half-rabbets aren't going to cover all the plies.
- Chief among these, to my taste, is the rabbet plane.
- The rabbet allows the boards to overlap in this area.
- Rabbet and router planes are used to cut channels or grooves in boards.
- Picture-frame molding has a stepped groove, or rabbet, cut into it.
- The rabbets at the top and bottom of the Rembrandt frame are more like slats.
- Wait a minute _ you say you don't know what a rabbet is?
- Panel-raising planes and rabbet planes.
- The lip extends usually about a quarter of an inch past the edge of the rabbet.